3 Racing Sakura D3 CS Drift

208 Replies, 130113 Views

(11-14-2012, 02:14 AM)Dorvack Wrote: The 3Racing D3 carbon chassis should be out soon though, although I think a bit of flex would be good for my D3 so I'll probably stick with the stock chassis.

Dorvack.

THERE ARE MORE HOP UPS AVAILABLE ON THE 3RACING SITE!
Well my d3 just landed. thought I'd save myself some head ache and got the front one way. looks like  I have a fun filled day ahead of me!!
Nice! let us know how the build goes Smile
yes! cant wait to see it on the track
[Image: prodigydDMbanner.jpg]
Hi all,

I just scored a D3 but i'm in need of some parts. Does anyone know what size belt runs off the front diff pulley?

I was stalking rcmart but they have two front belts listed for the D3, #sak D-114 (138t) and #sakD-115 (183t)

Also can you confirm if it is a 38t pulley on the front diff?

I'm still waiting for the chassis to arrive and i haven't found a manual for the D3 yet..

Thanks
I found rcmart good for parts! I might be able to make it out next week work till 7
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 12:44 AM by MiniMatt.)
(11-19-2012, 12:37 AM)MiniMatt Wrote: I found rcmart good for parts! I might be able to make it out next week work till 7

Yes they are, there prices are a lot better than 3 racing too.
(11-19-2012, 05:40 PM)Dorvack Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 12:08 AM)skr8pn Wrote: I'm still waiting for the chassis to arrive and i haven't found a manual for the D3 yet..

The manual's here. It clears up the belt issue also...

http://www.3racing.hk/manuals/sakura_d3.pdf

Dorvack.

lol he didn't check the one place you'd likely find it, the manufacturer
(11-20-2012, 02:40 AM)pickled Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:40 PM)Dorvack Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 12:08 AM)skr8pn Wrote: I'm still waiting for the chassis to arrive and i haven't found a manual for the D3 yet..

The manual's here. It clears up the belt issue also...

http://www.3racing.hk/manuals/sakura_d3.pdf

Dorvack.

lol he didn't check the one place you'd likely find it, the manufacturer

Thanks Dorvack,

Actually did check but couldn't download it for some reason...
lol sorry bro, have you got your chassis yet? you'll have to document your build. Are you going to add the hop ups to it? I'm waiting for the carbon chassis and buying the hop ups for that. also some advice that I have gotten from other peoples builds is get yourself a 3mm tapping bit out of a tap and die set and run that into all the screw holes first with some light oil that way the holes don't heat up and get threaded when you screw the screws in.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2012, 12:27 AM by pickled.)