HT Arms on an MS-01d?

6 Replies, 2345 Views

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has put HT arms on the MS-01d? Looking for a bit more adjustability...

MST MS-01d Pro Big Grin
(11-18-2014, 04:38 AM)Pinxty Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has put HT arms on the MS-01d? Looking for a bit more adjustability...

MST MS-01d Pro Big Grin

If you mean installing the 5.8 size ball clamp on the upper arm, I did this to my ms-01d before I sold it. Works really well.
but there is no way to fit the rest of the ht suspension arms on an ms01 or fs01.  
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 05:35 AM by rudeboy03.)
(11-18-2014, 05:19 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 04:38 AM)Pinxty Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has put HT arms on the MS-01d? Looking for a bit more adjustability...

MST MS-01d Pro Big Grin

I did this to my ms-01d before I sold it. Works really well.  

Oh sick!

How did you do it? How much? Was it worth it?

MST MS-01d Pro Big Grin
HT lower and upper arms won't fit the pillow ball style suspension on ms01. I edited my last post to explain what I'd done was to put the clamp style ball end on my front suspension only the outer upper portion of the HT arm fits the ms01
Team Ghost Drift
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(11-19-2014, 10:52 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote: HT lower and upper arms won't fit the pillow ball style suspension on ms01. I edited my last post to explain what I'd done was to put the clamp style ball end on my front suspension only the outer upper portion of the HT arm fits the ms01

Aha! That makes more sense! I was wondering how you went about the pin vs pillow ball...

What benefit does the clamp have?

MST MS-01d Pro [emoji2]
Less friction and smoother movement. also the clamps can be tightened or loosen to adjust the friction as desired. For me it made smooth suspension actuation and reduced binding on my steering setup. Not to mention they look pretty nice. It is just another option for a little more adjustment. I had the MST ball clamp laying around from my old RWD Build.
Team Ghost Drift
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2014, 01:50 PM by rudeboy03.)
Oh, thanks Smile I'll have a geez at it Smile

MST MS-01d Pro Big Grin