Spooke's Wrap-Up Next FR-D v2

8 Replies, 6884 Views

After waiting for my pre-order I finally got my version 2 Wrap-Up Next FR-D!!

Love it, so refined and more adjust-ability.

My old v1.1

[Image: IMG_7425-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7472-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7473-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7475-1024x682.jpg]
So much WANT!!!! I love the way it looks. Where did you get those ball caps?
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread:^^:

That is a beautiful toy car. I want one so bad, but can't justify the money for it since I'm still learning how to drive my sprint lol.
FRD looks awesome. Seen it on your YouTube channel. Do you have an instagram? Also I'm curious about your setup for the 2.25 CS carpet drifting. What tires do you use and what camber/ toe?

Sent from my VS980 4G using DriftMission.com, powered by appyet.com
(02-04-2014, 02:55 AM)Boorito Wrote: That is a beautiful toy car. I want one so bad, but can't justify the money for it since I'm still learning how to drive my sprint lol.

Thank you Boorito!

(02-05-2014, 04:16 PM)lectrin Wrote: FRD looks awesome. Seen it on your YouTube channel. Do you have an instagram? Also I'm curious about your setup for the 2.25 CS carpet drifting. What tires do you use and what camber/ toe?

Sent from my VS980 4G using DriftMission.com, powered by appyet.com

Thanks Lectrin, my instagram is "spookeo", that setup isn't my car, I can get you in contact with the owner though..

For my FR-D I run MST GA26 Hards and MST FR-F Hards (rear / front). Front camber is around 5*, -1* toe.. Rear camber so the rear tyres are flat, -2* toe.
What a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who says Yokomo?
YOKOMO DIB
YOKOMO
DRIFT PACKAGE
YOKOMO DRB
Got a short clip of it in action, it's really stable and has a bit more speed Smile Every other car in the video is CS, I'm the Silver ER34.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014, 10:25 AM by Spooke.)
what are the major differences btw this and the older one? I can see that the steering cranks are different. anything else?

thanks Smile Looks like red and silver CF is the way to go
(02-12-2014, 02:10 AM)dharvin Wrote: what are the major differences btw this and the older one? I can see that the steering cranks are different. anything else?

thanks Smile Looks like red and silver CF is the way to go

-2mm Black Carbon Chassis
-Motor sits 5mm further back
-All pinions are now metal
-Refined front gearbox design, ditching many spacers the ver 1.1 required
-Center drive cup is now steel
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD