MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
2013 Sac Itl Auto Show RC Drift Demo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Sac Itl Auto Show RC Drift Demo
Had a chance to meet 3 members (anz2nr, robb41488, and dm-bawt) from this forum who flew down to Sacramento last weekend to be a part of an RC Drift Demo at the 2013 Sacramento International Auto Show in Cal Expo. It was a pleasure to meet these guys and had a lot of fun drifting with them. Here's a video of the event. It would be great to do this again. Enjoy
what a blast that day was!!! by far the best day of the trip. I'm glad i got to meet all of you guys. You really showed us hospitality and I got to experience a new level of drift performance. You guys make me look like a newbie!!! Thank you for hosting us :)
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
very nice. looks like a lot of fun!
wow I wish I new about it and had time to go :( lol
Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to meet and drift with everyone!
Great video too, not sure i can top this production...
Would love to do this again, next time i will be more prepared for the skill level that was out there.
so jealous, missed this cause of work ='( Sick video!
Next year buddy we gonna do it again!
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
If this happens next year, along with a bunch of other IF's, I gotta be there!

On a sidenote, somehow this has me missing and hella craving for some bomb cheap Mexican food. We don't have that here :(
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(10-24-2013, 10:17 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  If this happens next year, along with a bunch of other IF's, I gotta be there!

On a sidenote, somehow this has me missing and hella craving for some bomb cheap Mexican food. We don't have that here :(

Dude you missed out! Maybe next time. Let me know next summer where you are @ and I will see about getting you an invite!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Crazy vid, the track looked awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Awesome drift demo at the UK Drone Show dominicm 0 679 01-13-2017, 02:09 AM
Last Post: dominicm
Video Sacramento Auto Show 2014 J-M250 1 1,758 10-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Last Post: J-M250
  Classic Car Show Drift Comp Dribble 5 3,201 11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ETRCD