Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 1:10 Lone Star Bash
http://youtu.be/XWXivPQe5Ow

Thanks to RC Max for hosting this comp and to all the drivers who made it out and out on a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome builds. thanks for sharing it.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Nice video! Looks like a lot of fun!
Who says Yokomo?
YOKOMO DIB
YOKOMO
DRIFT PACKAGE
YOKOMO DRB
Nice video! Looks like a fun playground. :)
Enroute JXRWD 

Mad Machine IG / Mad Machine FB
Nice vid Benny! It's so cool to have visitors from out of state and half way across the country! I know it was really cool when Drift Mission came to our event in Sacramento! Well it looks like you guys all had a lot of fun sweating it out in the Texas heat! Those tandems are looking so dope!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(07-31-2014, 11:54 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Nice vid Benny! It's so cool to have visitors from out of state and half way across the country! I know it was really cool when Drift Mission came to our event in Sacramento! Well it looks like you guys all had a lot of fun sweating it out in the Texas heat! Those tandems are looking so dope!

It was def a hot ass day lol. Thanks man, everyone brought their A game and it showed. You need to come to next years. It'll b bigger better and indoors lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super-G Final Round / FD Irwindale RWD RC Drift Bash CAboy 0 425 10-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: CAboy
  Drifting my friends Drift Star blu3snow 7 2,760 07-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Last Post: blu3snow