MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
86 Toyota

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86 Toyota
Simple 86...

Pearl white with Silver combination.
Front rubber canards.

Street Version.

[Image: IMG_2038_zpsf67ef505.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2020.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2043_zps613d5484.jpg]

Hope you like it...
Looking good...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Thank you sir Combat_Drftr.
looks awesome but it needs more low lolDevil
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
Thank you sir... I might add some extra details for this 1. Kinda like some skirts too like i did on r32. Or much better if u can suggest some ideas. Thank you again sir
all you need to do is sand off the bottom part, and this shell is already awesome
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2013, 09:35 PM)lexury Wrote:  all you need to do is sand off the bottom part, and this shell is already awesome

Thank you sir.
looking good
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(02-11-2013, 09:03 PM)Piper Wrote:  looking good

thank you sir... i have a rc detailing shop here in philippines. which will open soon... will post of some samples that we made sooner... thank you.