ARCD first warehouse drift

13 Replies, 9344 Views

on that surface i would try the vertex dr-03 or the R2 t-drift knock offs. they will be a little more grippy than the raikous and should be a little more consistent. I find the raikous are a little too slipper on polished concrete
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Wow that is very kewl, I'm sure it would be fun, u would just have to set upvthe susp for a tighter course such as that oneSmile I like it hahah
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(05-13-2013, 11:20 AM)pickled Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 11:08 AM)driftnetwork Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 01:23 AM)robb41488 Wrote: this layout looks perfect!!! all you need is the right tire setup and less straight angles Smile

keep in mind IDS is 18x40 with most of the 40 going to setup tables.... all it took was finding the perfect tire for nice consistent lines

Allow me to recommend Raikou drift tires. Different compounds for all types of syrfaces
this track was 20x30 net time were gonna make it bigger

I like this layout

[Image: sh_tra10.jpg]

lol the two of us were running DXPE's and we found them a little to slippery on the polished concrete I also had D70's on my other chassis I was running Eagle Racing tires on the camera car and they weren't to bad lol

I did a google image search on "RC drift track layouts" and when I saw this I immediately knew what it was. Turned out looking great!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
nice bro, wish i had that much space. try Comp CS-F2's if ya can find them, looks similar to the concrete at auburn, thats all they use there.
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn