BMW E30

25 Replies, 12261 Views

I actually have one of these in rough condition that I started to revive today.. Great job on yours btw. how can i get one of those 50 engine bays? i was gonna do black but since yours came out so nice i think imma try a gunmetal or maybe dirty white and black body panels. Really nice work.

Since my front bumper is trash im working on a custom bash bar. ill be checking out this tread for more ideas. did you do anything special to prep the body for paint? do you use brake fluid to remove old paint?
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(05-02-2014, 11:05 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote: I actually have one of these in rough condition that I started to revive today.. Great job on yours btw. how can i get one of those 50 engine bays? i was gonna do black but since yours came out so nice i think imma try a gunmetal or maybe dirty white and black body panels. Really nice work.

Since my front bumper is trash im working on a custom bash bar. ill be checking out this tread for more ideas. did you do anything special to prep the body for paint? do you use brake fluid to remove old paint?

engine bay you can order on www.demi-works.com using the contact form or at RcMart http://www.rcmart.com/polycarbonate-clea...39098.html

nothing special with the preparation of the body , just washed her and painted from the outside :Wink:
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 06:46 PM by demi76.)
Wow very nice work man

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
[Image: 1975048_10152286815453540_1226896195_n.jpg]
what a restyling! awesome work as always!
where is the like button here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Nice work!
Overdose + Tail-Slider MST XXX-D VIP FM Red w/ HT Suspension Fully upgraded :^^: