Hayashi's RC-ART CE-RX Crimson Lightening

19 Replies, 11873 Views

Here's my new CE-RX been wanting on for a long time,After waiting for ages for RC-ART to release their new one this one popped up secondhand so i grabbed it.

As it came
[Image: blogger-image-1886388948.jpg]
Got a bunch of upgrades Kazama rear arms,steering wiper,10deg C hubs,knuckles in silver then sent them off to be anodised red. Changed to RC926 springs,a few pulleys to up the CS ratio a bit up from 1.4 to 1.6 and have pulleys to go up to 1.7 and a tailslider spur holder. Moved my servo and motor & esc over from my VDF.Really liking it so far but still needs more tuning as i haven't run it much yet.
[Image: DSC_8257.jpg]
[Image: DSC_8249-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_8252-1.jpg]
Nice car you got there. I've never seen that chassis with Black Carbon Before.
Sakura Zero S - Racer, part time drifter.
?????????? - ????
Man this is so sick I want one !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet ride Hayashi, I like to see red alloy on cars. Was the re-anodizing expensive?
(12-04-2013, 05:14 AM)GreenSlider502 Wrote: Sweet ride Hayashi, I like to see red alloy on cars. Was the re-anodizing expensive?
Thanks, The anodise cost $50 AUD thats the shops minimum charge i could have got 4 times the amount done for that but that all i had to get done.you could probably get 2 chassis worth of alloy done for that price
So sick. I love these

posted from crapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Little updates to this.. I think i'm getting it set up correct now it has so much more grip than other cars i've ran and needs a harder suspension setup that i'm used to i was wondering why it was set so stiff when I got it.
Got some cheap rear hubs and drilled and tapped a 3rd hole for more adjustment not really necessary but i like to play around with stuff.
[Image: DSC_8411-1.jpg]
Got some carbon wrap so i've been wrapping some plastic bits
[Image: DSC_8414.jpg]
[Image: DSC_8415.jpg]
Also added RC-Arts spool weight to help the ass stay out off power a bit more as i like to have a fair bit of off power slide seems to work well.
[Image: DSC_8419.jpg]

[Image: DSC_8427.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2013, 01:18 AM by HAYASHI.)
I've been so tempted to pick one of these up, Sick chassis man nice job.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(12-21-2013, 01:25 AM)Piper Wrote: I've been so tempted to pick one of these up, Sick chassis man nice job.

Highly recommend you do if you can find one
That rear spool weight is fucking awesome haha.
Lovin all the attention to the small details!
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD