Pandora Origin Labo S15

7 Replies, 6416 Views

Just received this in the mail, got excited and had to finish it up. Since its my dream car, I had to have it, especially in the same color as pandora advertised it. Sucks we never got the s15 in the states, this will be the closest i'll get to owning an s15. My excitement got the best of me and the paint bled through some of the edges of the masking tape. I still got to finish up the light buckets and lighting, I'll update once im done. I'm happy with the out come regardless of the flaws, besides you won't really see it sliding around the track:lol:

[Image: IMG_1313.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1315.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1314.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2014, 06:33 AM by bmracer19.)
Awesome. Pure awesome. Lights? Exhaust?
*Everyone enjoy DM*

What I am currently having fun with: Yokomo DiB Ver.2 (In Blue)
(08-18-2014, 01:59 PM)IhaveSauce Wrote: Awesome. Pure awesome. Lights? Exhaust?

Thanks man! Still working on the light buckets and light set. I also have a tuner set that im slowly putting on the body now. Very very busy at work, so its hard for me to enjoy the hobby during the weekdays since i got a two year old girl that needs my attention too. I'll be done this weekend for sure though, i'll post pics when i get done.
Looks real good so far. And yeah it does sux that we never got the s15 here in the states but they would have been bought up before I could have got my hands on one anyway lol
[Image: 017c3ad6-f4d2-4efe-b892-651f90a5a852_zpse241be08.jpg]
Car looks good I'm a big fan or the professor wheels!
what color red is this?
(08-27-2014, 12:55 AM)ProjectD831 Wrote: what color red is this?

sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work. Its Tamiya Red.
Kind of a major revive for the thread but how did you mask the black body kit? Or how did you paint it?
Sakura D4 RWD