Steering setup RWD

4 Replies, 4478 Views

Please advise trying to set management for Tamiya need to know the dimensions marked with a red Yokomo thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-21-2013, 06:37 PM)backagain Wrote: Please advise trying to set management for Tamiya need to know the dimensions marked with a red Yokomo thanks!

Sorry I can not help you with that but, was looking at your chassis. Is that a Tamiya EVO and what is and where did you get the blue steering crank. Also what parts are you using to do that KPI mod. Thanks for your help and it looks very good.
(01-01-2014, 06:24 AM)MtNitro18 Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 06:37 PM)backagain Wrote: Please advise trying to set management for Tamiya need to know the dimensions marked with a red Yokomo thanks!

Sorry I can not help you with that but, was looking at your chassis. Is that a Tamiya EVO and what is and where did you get the blue steering crank. Also what parts are you using to do that KPI mod. Thanks for your help and it looks very good.

It is heavily modified. The steering crank is Team suzuki version 1 I believe from yokomo, The upper and lower arms appear to be custom, Shock tower seems to be overdose. I could be wrong. Wrap Up Next has similar Upper and Lower arms just make sure to grab 3mm lower arms as tamiya uses 3mm hinge pins for its suspension. The uprights are kazama. there is a lot of options out there for this type-c style setup.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014, 02:31 AM by Piper.)
The extensions on the steering wipers are Team Suzuki lower mount plates, and the distance between the center link will be different on both since they use a tie rod for adjustable ackerman. The distance between the steering posts... I don't know, I misplaced my calipers and am too lazy to look for them lol :/
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Thanks for all the info. That is going to make my search for the right parts a lot less painful.