[Image: IMG_2259_zps8fafaade.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2258_zps30920a7a.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2257_zps8b8cd8fd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2261_zps525355e9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2260_zpsc03b6f49.jpg]

Need more ideas. pls help. tnx...
looking nice, great use of the s14 hood
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
Thank you sir AzN 2NR... I was thinking of adding an extra fender and rear bumper to add width of this body. What do u think sir?
thats a very sweet r32. Imo the r32 body does need a little more width i have always like the skyline i personally am a r34 fan  but that is more do to the fact it looks more stout, beefier looking. adding an extra bumper and fenders that will be interesting to see.
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
(02-11-2013, 01:48 AM)toefurkeybasher Wrote: thats a very sweet r32. Imo the r32 body does need a little more width i have always like the skyline i personally am a r34 fan  but that is more do to the fact it looks more stout, beefier looking. adding an extra bumper and fenders that will be interesting to see.

Thank you sir. Will post sooner when im done cutting some extra fenders and bumpers. I also like to put a gt wing on it... What are your suggestions?
Imo i have always like the clean look of the straight back rear of the r32's but then again i also think they look sweet with the gt wing. have a buddy here in the local city that has a 1:1 r32 straight back like ur 32 and he ordered up the wing from a 34 and man it looks sweet. May i ask what your using to create the extra fenders and bumpers and also what gt wing do you have in mind? The reason i am asking  is b/c my bro has the same body and he wants extra fender flare on the front. he wants it to match the back flare almost so it looks like a widebody kit.
Am eager to see how your body turns out.
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
(02-11-2013, 02:40 AM)toefurkeybasher Wrote: Imo i have always like the clean look of the straight back rear of the r32's but then again i also think they look sweet with the gt wing. have a buddy here in the local city that has a 1:1 r32 straight back like ur 32 and he ordered up the wing from a 34 and man it looks sweet. May i ask what your using to create the extra fenders and bumpers and also what gt wing do you have in mind? The reason i am asking  is b/c my bro has the same body and he wants extra fender flare on the front. he wants it to match the back flare almost so it looks like a widebody kit.
Am eager to see how your body turns out.

Just a simple r34 gt wing by yokomo. Incase i will put some xtra fenders i would suggest a s15 yokomo. But if you are looking for some xtra flairs on fenders i do suggest same model and brand.
this is a sick looking shell!!!:^^:
Thank you Sir Ogs!!!

Anyone has an idea on adding some spice of this shell...
Im open for suggestions.
Thank you Driftmission.