A70 Supra

14 Replies, 7088 Views

my current beater body. i bought this used and really like the quality of the body lines! id like to get one new a70 body and paint it myself.

[Image: IMG_1493_zpsba4566cc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1492_zps32dbea7d.jpg]
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
That was my first 1:1 car!!! I was doomed from the beginning!
So old had to rebuild the engine Smile will always be rudeboy's original drift car in my opinion
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: tgdofficialwhitesidedec.png]
TeamGhostDrift@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/bostontgd
Very nice body! I need to buy it too! Its ABC Hobby? Big Grin
What about lexan quality?

Here is my Supra 1:1
[Image: mcg6fl.jpg]
yes this body is made by ABC Hobby. the lexan quality is very good. Maybe close to yokomo thick but not as thick. the only issue i have is that the body is narrow. im running 3mm offset wheels in the pics above.you may be able to get 5mm with demon camber but other than that the body is really nice quality
Team Ghost Drift
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
Nice looking body! I'm liking the lines and detail done to this body. Probably put this on a possible list of bodies in the future hehe.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014, 01:16 AM by lougc8.)
Looks cool,I like the Rough around the Edges look
(02-08-2014, 08:32 AM)sliding_josh Wrote: Looks cool,I like the Rough around the Edges look

Its ok. I honestly only like the quality of the lexan and body lines, not so much the finish. This body has benn passed around from owner to owner and has seen several different chassis. Shes been drilled more times than a drunk stripper at a sailors convention.
i just posted it because i was bored. if you think this is rough, wait until you see what i did to two hpi s13's pulled from a rtr dai yoshihara kit. str8 hackmoto bro.
Team Ghost Drift
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 07:58 PM by rudeboy03.)
(02-08-2014, 07:53 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 08:32 AM)sliding_josh Wrote: Looks cool,I like the Rough around the Edges look

Its ok. I honestly only like the quality of the lexan and body lines, not so much the finish. This body has benn passed around from owner to owner and has seen several different chassis. Shes been drilled more times than a drunk stripper at a sailors convention.
i just posted it because i was bored. if you think this is rough, wait until you see what i did to two hpi s13's pulled from a rtr dai yoshihara kit. str8 hackmoto bro.

I would like to see them
Beautiful body! Where i can get this?
[Image: RGFactoryTeam_zps708bc482.png] <--- Click here!! [Image: bluedomokundance.gif]