ABC Hobby: Nissan 180SX Type-X

47 Replies, 26522 Views

Awesome color choice man really makes the body stand out. can't wait to see it finished up
Thanks guys Smile

[Image: r8fh43.jpg]
Window masks peeled off and some decals applied. Also fitted some colour-coded Tamiya aero mirrors
and ABC Hobby wipers front and rear. For the the keen eyed I've also applied the RC-Art sunroof decal
and Wrap-Up sunroof visor (which still needs attending to). And yes, the body posts will
be trimmed lol

On order are D-Craft adjustable headlights, D-Craft clear side markers and Yokomo 180SX light buckets
which I'll modify to fit (I didn't get the original ABC Hobby light buckets as they weren't inclusive with the kit)
Wheels are still on it's way so I'm hoping they all arrive by Friday next week.

Still a fair few things to do before it's finished
Dope! Yah the lights are only included with the abc hobby usa version. The Japanese version has a light kit sold separately unfortunately Sad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 04:06 PM by robb41488.)
[Image: 8whxsw.jpg]

Wheels came alot faster than expected. Speedway Pal FM wheels w/ 10mm offset from Banzai Hobby, c'mon lights!
wow i didnt think 10mm wheels fit the body
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 04:34 AM by rudeboy03.)
Well depends on what he has for track width and etc. I barely just clear my 10s on my 180

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
I'm lucky as I run a Tamiya TL-01 which is slightly narrower than most EP cars of today. I'm also running 1.5mm spacers all 'round too lol
Nice body!

Is this the new ABC Kouki 180?
That fitment!
Looks great! Good work, love the paint! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enroute JXRWD 

Mad Machine IG / Mad Machine FB