MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
ABC Silvia S13 Aero Custom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC Silvia S13 Aero Custom
I finished the danish championship finale with a bit of an issue. My trusty Onevia was falling apart, and I had yet another event to do. So what happened next?
Keeping up with my tradition of running green and checkered Silvias, I had to paint a new one up before leaving for Norway.
In the end, I decided to get the new ABC Bari Bari custom PS13, which has to be the most awesome shell I've ever worked on. The level of details is amazing.

Enjoy! :)

[Image: 518132-bil-yokomo-dib-red-version]

[Image: 518129-bil-yokomo-dib-red-version]

[Image: 518158-bil-yokomo-dib-red-version]

[Image: 518160-bil-yokomo-dib-red-version]

[Image: 518154-bil-yokomo-dib-red-version]
Nice looking shell. Great job on the checkered roof.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nissan Silvia S 13 aero custom by Daro Dariusz Marfiewicz 22 12,645 01-23-2016, 12:38 AM
Last Post: FlairJair
  Nissan Silvia S15 "I love Silvia" VectorX 9 3,422 10-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Last Post: VectorX
  ABC s13 + aero bumper bansky 5 5,583 03-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post: bansky