Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airbrush Purchase Advice
Going to purchase an Airbrush and have a couple of questions for those that use them and preferably use them well ;-)

I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.  So I am not looking at any real junk (at least I don't think I am) but for the Hobiest that is doing 1 or 2 bodies a year what is the minimum level to purchase,what is Ideal and at what point are you just rthrowing away money.

Looking at Iwata Line I see the Eclipse CS that comes in at around 148.00/cdn at a local retail shop.  How would this stack up against the $60.00 Paasche from the LHS?  Yes I know it is probably better as a whole but will it be better that I will notice.

From a Hobby/Rc perspective is top feed better or worse than bottom feed with Jar?
I recently got a cheepo airbrush and compressor from harbor freight. I think it was about 80 bucks and everything but paint is in the box. Ive been very happy with the results

Sent from my LG-D850 using RC Drift Handbook
I also got mine from harbor freight and it works good. be sure to get a dual action air brush. you'll have better air and paint atomizing.
Stay in the drift
I picked up an Paasche Talon Kit, gravity feed Kit. Love it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MST MS-01D VIP II
Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1
Speed Passion 13.5t v3.0 MMM
Savox SG-1258TG
Airtronics MT4 w/ TX-461