Alex Racing Design CER-D11 Plus Toyo Version

9 Replies, 9217 Views

Full Posting on DriftMission.com

Alex Racing Design has released a revised version of high performance front midship motor drift chassis. Alex Racing Design has been popular in Japan for a few years now by developing both RC and automotive products. Their latest release the CER-D11 and CER-D11TX Plus Toyo Version; this is the CER-D11 with the High Traction chassis upgrade chassis. The new Plus Toyo version incorporates the High Traction chassis right into the CER-D11 chassis kit.

The new ARD High Traction kit is designed for the CER-D11 and CER-D11TX chassis. Designed with the experience and input of team driver Toyomichi Nakabayashi, the new chassis design has been optimized for high traction performance. The CER-D11 has been specially designed with extreme drifting in mind. This chassis was designed based upon input and opinion from the best in the Japanese RC community, so this chassis is fully loaded and combat ready! The chassis is made from the highest grade carbon materials available such that it will maintain its structural integrity and precision. The chassis includes many of the essential hop-ups wanted by drift enthusiasts, so there is little to no need in upgrading. For example, the kit includes both a front one way tube and center one way; often not included with high-end drift kits.

[Image: ardcerd1101.jpg]
Hmmmm availability of this?
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
I wan't this more than any other chassis out there ... STILL HUNTING ...
Here's my Cer D11tx plus toyo. Just picked it up and stoked. Been looking for one for a while. [Image: ehy5atet.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-26-2014, 06:51 AM)Benny_RF Wrote: Here's my Cer D11tx plus toyo. Just picked it up and stoked. Been looking for one for a while. [Image: ehy5atet.jpg]

How do you rate this chassis? We are looking at one for my partner but most of the info or reviews you can find is in Thai.
Great chassis no doubt about it. I'm a huge fan and only run CE-R based chassis and this is the grand daddy of em. If he gets one he will not be disappointed

(07-13-2014, 09:50 PM)Benny_RF Wrote: Great chassis no doubt about it. I'm a huge fan and only run CE-R based chassis and this is the grand daddy of em. If he gets one he will not be disappointed

Any recommended mods for more lock out of the box?

Appreciate your advice Smile
Yeah, get some wide angle cvds and u can upgrade to the Kazama c hubs. That should give you more than enough lock. Or u can always run type c style front end and that will give you all the lock you need

I dont see why wouldnt a Yokomo dib or drb take on that chassis, having already new re-designed a-arm type (or C type) and wider cvds. I say it since it is impossible to find right now, imagine maintanance....just my 2 cents.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
It's all on preference IMO. However there not impossible to find. And maintenance isn't bad or expensive.