MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Alignment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alignment
Hello, this is my first post so excuse me if im in the wrong thread...

I am having an alignment problem with my MST RMX RTR 2.0, i should also note that i am new to the rc game as i just got this car (my first rc) today:p

I have a basic knowledge but for the life of me i can not figure this out.
My problem is that one wheel is straight and the other is not......
everything looks fine to me. all the arms to the hub are in symmetrical holes.
Please help if anyone can :) 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
(01-14-2019, 06:37 PM)Cultyng Wrote:  Hello, this is my first post so excuse me if im in the wrong thread...

I am having an alignment problem with my MST RMX RTR 2.0, i should also note that i am new to the rc game as i just got this car (my first rc) today:p

I have a basic knowledge but for the life of me i can not figure this out.
My problem is that one wheel is straight and the other is not......
everything looks fine to me. all the arms to the hub are in symmetrical holes.
Please help if anyone can :) 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
i tried to add pictures but it isnt working:(
i have discovered that i am just an idiot;) and clicked some setting buttons on the remote.

PLEASE DISREGAURD MY IDIOCRACY
my gosh nevermind........ it is still very crooked. one wheel is straight and the other is facing out a quite a bit
Try the Facebook Group for MST. Easier to upload pictures and more active than DM Forum
https://www.facebook.com/groups/628816070481318/
More content at:
[Image: %25C5%258Ckami%2BDrift_banner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alignment off after transmitter change chato de shamrock 1 1,260 04-17-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: JimmyChoi