Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone familiar with Sanwa electronics ?
Hello there 

I rushed and bought a couple of Sanwa electronics , I didn't read and research but thankfully everything I bought so far is compatible.
I currently have the.
Now I need a servo but it seems I'm limited to certain servos due to incompatibility with my other electronics.

Info on the MTS
●Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode.
If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work.
Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERG series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
●SSR mode can be used only by SRG series servo.
●In SHR or SSR mode, BL-RACER, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F2000, F2200, F3000, F3300, SBL-01, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work.
Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
●SV-08, HV-10, HV-12, F2500 can work by NOR/SHR MODE.

I really wanted to use this servo PGS-LH TYPE-D but it seems like its incompatible with their only drift gyro Wtf go figure 
Not Compatible with CODE 5 (M12, EXZES Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S) What the hell is code 5 ?
In case of using with incompatible Gyro for SSL (SGS-01C/SGS-01D), the servo cannot be set by transmitter through SSL function.  Who's the genius in R&D ? 

I'm thinking my best bet is the SRG-BLS Ver.2 

I don't know though because it's my first attempt at something sophisticated like this.
Any thoughts ?
So I went ahead and bought the SRG-BLS Ver.2 , Thank You for the Lack of input , this website is very helpful , serves as a very good note book to organise your thoughts and review em. thank you for being un-active and unhelpful.