Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Germany?
Been trying to find a local group here in Germany?

Just starting out, but have a friend that is pretty serious about drifting.
Germany is a big place, so where exactly are you, since you're searching for a local group.
Welcome, but better check out the German forum then? ;)

http://www.rc-drift-szene.de/
Kaiserslautern Area. just looked up the track you guys run at. only 2.5 hours away. Once I get mine built, my buddy and I are gonna have to head up there!!
Yes, if driving that far is not a problem for you, there are several track around. The RC Drift Arena in Mönchenglabach, the drift track at the Megadrom in Geilenkirchen, closest track for you would be the Driftkeller of the DDC in Stuttgart though. - And there will be plenty of events with changing locations the coming year as well. - See you. ;)
nice to know! mainly looking for a good place to get parts/paint. Found Conrads, but they dont really carry many 190/200mm shells in stock
From Germany, check, Tonisport , RC-HP, Modellbau Seidel and Teilehaus. ;)
sweet thanks!

Im hoping to have everything up and running by the end of the month. had some issues with the place I bought my servo from, but the chassis and motor are on the way!
Is there anything up north? The danish scene is really taking off now. So it could be fun to drive down to you guys :)
[Image: 1.jpg]
(12-31-2013, 06:31 AM)jzehren11 Wrote:  Kaiserslautern Area.   just looked up the track [font=Calibri]http://www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/]shuttle paris you guys run at.  only 2.5 hours away.  Once I get mine built, my buddy and I are gonna have to head up there!!

Hello,
I just want to ask how is your track?
Mine is really not the best!