Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATTN: Drifters of the Philippines (manila and surrounding area)
I know chiefy made a thread earlier this year but in a different location i believe.

Gonna be in the Philippines for vacation in early Feb and til early March.

Obviously going to bring my car with me and was wondering if there is any tracks / shops that are in the manila or surrounding area?

Somewhat don't want it to venture out too far as I may have limited transport. Unless I train or jeepnee around lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Sakura D3 owner.
Addiction Design Panther conversion in progress
No one?

Sakura D3 owner.
i know 5 store in manila in different area's.
Where here in PI will you be at?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
Uhmm to be specific quezon city(cubao). Sorry it's been a few years since I traveled back

Sakura D3 owner.
Durkee durk durrrrrrh. Lol, I just re-read your 1st post. I'm here in whats pretty much South Manila and I read thru your first post fast so I didn't fully understand it. lol

Anyways. When it somes to drift, it seems like Route 66 is the place to be. I haven't been there yet since I'm not too familiar with how to get there (driving here can be a bitch!) I'm also not very clear on if there's an on site shop. The world famous Top Secret hobbies is at the Greenhills mall. They too have a private track, but it's been a while since I've driven on it and the last time I visited the shop they told me they themselves havent been on it for a couple of months. There are some other drift tracks i'm aware of but they're either really far or on a different island.
As far as shops go I've seen a few but I don't remember their name or location. There's Lil's at the Glorietta Mall and that place is Tamiya heaven. All Tamiya fanboys must visit this shop the same way catholics should go to the Vatican if they're in Rome. There's another spot in Quezon City thats a well stocked hobby shop. Quezon City also has an off road track.

Top Secret Hobbies

My visit at Top Secret

Route 66 Drift Track

Action Hobbies in QC

PRCD Facebook page. Just join the group and ask questions, these are the guys you should be talking to. A few of them are here on DM as well.

Cubao? You're hella close to Top Secret!

Greenhills is here at point A , you are probably 2 miles northeast of here!

Mehh
Thanks chiefy. I'll plan on visit most if not all the shops ! And hopefully take a run at course if it's possible. And take some goodies and a chassis or two home with :)

Hopefully I can meet up with some of the forum members on here.
My tongue may be super rusty so might have to respond in English most of the time.

Sakura D3 owner.
Almost, how long will you be in the philippines for, chiefy?

I'm just countdown the days for me to pack my stuff and head overseas

Sakura D3 owner.
I'm leaving the 21st. I'm hella missing mexican food and good pizza. And the NFL.

Mehh
haha we are opposite Chiefy, I'm missing pinoy food, balut, and redhorse hehe.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  im in the philippines! awdracer 7 29,251 08-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: awdracer
  Attn Filipino drifters! Drift track in Alabang or close to it? Chiefy707 5 3,267 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Combat_Drftr