Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATTN: Drifters of the Philippines (manila and surrounding area)
Yup chiefy is my RC buddy in Philippines.. Kinda hard to find spots to drift there as some of them are from where I live at.. And traffic is horrible at times to get anywhere.. Me and chiefy made our own track in the back of his place.. He pretty much hit it on the head with what he posted... Good luck and enjoy the Philippines not just for RC, but other things as well...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(01-06-2014, 09:20 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote:  Yup chiefy is my RC buddy in Philippines.. Kinda hard to find spots to drift there as some of them are from where I live at.. And traffic is horrible at times to get anywhere.. Me and chiefy made our own track in the back of his place.. He pretty much hit it on the head with what he posted... Good luck and enjoy the Philippines not just for RC, but other things as well...

Ohh yeahh I know man. Don't worry. Just thought I would add rc to the vacay.

Will and always enjoy philippines

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Sakura D3 owner.
Addiction Design Panther conversion in progress

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  im in the philippines! awdracer 7 30,500 08-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: awdracer
  Attn Filipino drifters! Drift track in Alabang or close to it? Chiefy707 5 3,358 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Combat_Drftr