Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attn Filipino drifters! Drift track in Alabang or close to it?
I'll be in the Philippines soon and was wondering if anyone knows what hobby shops and drift tracks are in or close to Alabang?

Ko sa Pilipinas sa lalong madaling panahon at ay nagtataka kung sinuman alam kung ano ang mga tindahan ng libangan at naaanod na track sa o malapit sa Alabang?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

None bro... Well none i know of out of the top of my head...Closest I know is by top secret.. They have a lil track.. I am in paranaque ryt now.. We can tandem sometime if you want bro... let me test drive that xxx.. hehe.. if you arrive in town hit me up...Maybe you can ask lexury.. He knows where most of the tracks are.. I went to Alabang town center the other day, hoping there was a rc shop there, but nothing....
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Alabang Town Center is very close to my parents house, maybe a mile away!  I was there last in 2006 and I thought I saw a hobby shop, guess I thought wrong!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Yup it probably closed down.. When was the last time you went to Philippines?
The underdog drifter....
no hobbyshop in alabang, closest is makati, lil's futaba center, but i would stay away from any lils place if i were you, your best bet is topsecret hobbies in greenhills, they also have a carpet track, or at A06 track aka PNP, this is right across nipa hut in pasig. next would be route66 but that is too far from where you are, if you know where sm north is, that is farther than that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Where is the carpet track? Well Lils is ok.. They are just tamiya sellers.. Yes I would definitely recommend top secret.. The best drift rc shop in Philippines..
The underdog drifter....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Drifters of the Philippines (manila and surrounding area) Heru Farukon 11 4,106 01-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Heru Farukon