Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AuperD
Wow, nice chassis!

C5503 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Thanks for the comments...

Been busy with work so I haven't had the time to work on it .... I have a body showing up in a few days so painting that will be added to my list...

So many small details I'm finding out about when it comes to tweaking these... I'm also reading up on my Tekno 410.3 sct as well...
Got the motor mounted up and all the shocks built... Running out to the hobby shop for some oil as two of them don't rebound worth a poop... 3racing doesn't give you any room for error when building this kit.. Nothing extra and just enough oil to complete it first try... I'll get that wrapped up tomorrow and have them mounted...

Pics as well... :)
One more bag down... Shocks installed.. Had to do some interwebs research and all around assumptions as to where two of the sets went.. 3Racing only mentions one of them by number (M1.1) regarding a location (not by color).. It was the horizontal ones for the rear.. (Green by the way).. I went with the stiffer of the other two for the vertical rear set, (purple) and orange for the front..  

Odd thing at this moment is how the front suspension doesn't really move at all.. I'll be checking out what I can to see what's up with that...

One bag left to go until all the wiring.... :)

[Image: IMG_20160819_164618_zpsvre6r65c.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160819_164931_zps1hdkypgn.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160819_164801_zpslyvelisx.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160819_165059_zpszyvwmsnv.jpg]
Final bag is done and I figured out what I did to F up the suspension... *set screws for suspension droop were too far out*

I'll keep posting up as I get everything wired... Hope this helps someone out there in the interwebs....

[Image: IMG_20160820_000327_zps5g7hecyj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160820_000523_zps8dvv6zg5.jpg]
That looks like a top notch chassis nice work so far...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
So, I had some wheels I picked up when first starting this road... Found out this morning that they won't work, they don't have enough off set. Now I'm here trying to figure out what off set I need.

If any of you lurkers who own a D4 have some info that'd be awesome.
Finally got around to wiring everything up last night.. first time soldering, but with the enterwebs help I pulled it off.. you don't need as much as you'd think to make a secure connection. The learning never stops is one thing I've picked up getting into all this..

Drove it around my garage a bit and this guy will spin in a circle real quick like. The tires I have give hardly any grip at all.. all that means is, today's gonna be adjusting my setup and trial and error... along with lots of practice...

Here's a few pics... once I get things working I'll be looking for a body...

And again...  thanks for lurking y'all!!!.... :)

[Image: IMG_20160918_081050_zpskuxm1o9i.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160918_081156_zpsp75o5kje.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160918_081320_zps5qwy6pok.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160918_081434_zpsdl94xrra.jpg]
Looks good, how do you like the HobbyWing motor? I'm using Yokomo's version of their ESCs and I like them.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
Everything is running... now if I could figure out how to make this work that'd be awesome... lol