Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back into drift in a big way
Hi all , I got into rc drifting a few years ago with a couple of mates.  Got a tt01 to get me started and it was all gun ho for a while i even built a track in the garage. Then we all  sort of just stopped got caught up in other things. Recently my oldest son said he would like to get a car and get into drifting. Booooooom the rc drift bug was back so with countless nights on the tablet reserching we both decided to get ourselves a new car. We found out about gcrc which is about 5 min from home and got even more amped to get back into it. So we got new mst ms01d pro chassis  a few bodys each motor,esc and servo on the way ( coasting way more than the tt01) we should be up the track in the next couple of weeks. In all the excitement and nights spent reserching I found this forum it has been a great insperation and a great resource, so just wanted to give a big shout out to all and say g day from down under c ya around the site cheers.
Welcome. When you can, get some pictures posted up of your cars

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BIG hELLO. Doriftotyme 1 459 07-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Gramps50
  Getting back into the drift spirit! Joeysss 3 1,237 06-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Last Post: sam_rojas