Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body help/Opinion
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a new body (nothing serious yet) I'm running a MST MS-01D and a couple of bodies have got me interested. I really like the ABC 180SX and from what I have read and heard it is a good quality body. The only downside is that I am not a fan of the front bumper. So my first question is are there any aftermarket front bumpers for the ABC 180SX besides the Rocket Bunny kit (I have thought about the RB kit but am not sure if it is what I really want).

Secondly, I am also thinking about doing a D1 style body instead of the 180. I know Yokomo make some really nice looking bodies but the only two I really like are the S13 and the AE86 Levin and I don't like the decals they come with. So my second question is are there any good websites to get D1 style decals and stuff?

Hope I don't sound too picky, it's just I have only done one body before (Pandora S13) and it ended up looking really nice but the quality was really bad and my next body I want to last (because I'm still nailing my drift skills) and still look good.

I hope I have been clear enough, all help will be much appreciated. :)
Chassis: MST MS-01D
Upgrades: Speed Passion Reveton R and Dokyo combo

[Image: DSCF1562_zps3e12eb8c.jpg]
Hey guys just to add can anybody tell me where I can get this wing/mounts. It looks awesome!

[Image: no08_02_zps9ea7c837.jpg]
Chassis: MST MS-01D
Upgrades: Speed Passion Reveton R and Dokyo combo

[Image: DSCF1562_zps3e12eb8c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need y'all's opinion Combat_Drftr 6 2,842 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Last Post: TheCarterRoss