Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Body shell overview (updated with Matrixline) - Currently listing 256 shells
(08-12-2014, 04:32 AM)foku5 Wrote:  
(08-12-2014, 04:28 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  Matrixline lineup:

Note some of them are available in carbon print.
The Evo 9 kit is on there too but it's not a car so I didn't list it.
A bodykit list would be great too.
Awesome, man, many thanks for the contribution! :)

We could make a body kit list seperately afterwards maybe, if that's something the good people would like.
You're welcome dude.
Looking forward to see that list flourish!
Also, have you thought of hyperlinking each body to the mfg page?
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
(08-12-2014, 04:43 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  You're welcome dude.
Looking forward to see that list flourish!
Also, have you thought of hyperlinking each body to the mfg page?

One might get overwhelmed of the amount of Silvias in the search for a new body, so hopefully this can help a little bit with the possibilities out there. :-)

Regarding hyperlinking; all the bodies are hyperlinked to the manufacturer page except for D-Like. I lost all motivation trying to navigate their Japanese website so I took the easy route and linked to the Race & Drift Japan website.

I will link to the manufacturer page for all those I can. :-)

-K
Enroute JXRWD 

Mad Machine IG / Mad Machine FB
(08-12-2014, 05:47 AM)foku5 Wrote:  I will link to the manufacturer page for all those I can. :-)

-K

Just realized you already hyperlinked it.
Awesome job dude, thank you a lot for doing this.
I wanted to add a few Kawada bodies such as the LS400 widebody and Nissan Y33 but they are out of stock so I'm assuming they are discontinued... =L
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
(08-12-2014, 09:03 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  
(08-12-2014, 05:47 AM)foku5 Wrote:  I will link to the manufacturer page for all those I can. :-)

-K

I wanted to add a few Kawada bodies such as the LS400 widebody and Nissan Y33 but they are out of stock so I'm assuming they are discontinued... =L

not necessarily. usually if it's discontinued, not just temporarily out of stock, it'll say "no longer available" or "discontinued". it's not uncommon for RC bodies to be out of stock for weeks or even months at a time.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
cool idea doing this list, good luck when you guys start on the Tamiya shells lol.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Update: Added the Matrixline body shells and sorted the list a little more correctly.

After adding the first five shells to the list (in the start when the list only contained the Pandora shells) I found that it was already starting to get "bothersome" to maintain. Also I could just imagine how difficult it would be as the list grows, to be able to add large quantities of shells in bulk, while still being able sort it easily. It ended as an excel spreadsheet where you just paste the link, write/paste make, model, body brand, and comment if you want, which then generates a finished list item with a hyperlink.

This list also autogenerates a column containing only the text without the BB Code, so that the list always can be quickly and correctly sorted in excel by this column before copying the code onto the forum.

The complete list would quickly get messy if we were to add shells in between, one by one all the time. Now, as long as the naming structure in the list is pretty close to "make model - rc make", then it should be pretty much alphabetically sorted and chronological at all times.

Hopefully.

Here's the list behind the scenes:
[Image: 14877169336_f8b22132bb_b.jpg]

(08-12-2014, 04:28 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  Matrixline lineup:
Note some of them are available in carbon print.

Thanks again for tipping me about Matrixline. Good to see some uncommon car brands. I added the "available in carbon print" comment behind those relevant.

(08-12-2014, 12:50 PM)lougc8 Wrote:  cool idea doing this list, good luck when you guys start on the Tamiya shells lol.

Hehe, not looking that much forward to Tamiya.. :-)
Enroute JXRWD 

Great thread bud!!! Stickied
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(08-12-2014, 07:51 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  Great thread bud!!! Stickied

Many thanks for this, Robb!
Enroute JXRWD 

No problem foku. These are the perfect threads that I love to see
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Does anyone know if Matrixline are actually licensed? There seems to be conflicting information on if they are legit.
[Image: advertisesmall.png]