Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosozoku-style Aoshima body
these bodies are 190mm correct? is that with the fenders? are the fenders seperate pieces?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The dimensions are Incl flares, and theyre molded into the body. only the nose is a separate piece: headlight area/bumper/splitter are molded as one. It's 190mm but the rear is a bit wider. I will measure it after work, but for an idea: The stock Sakura wheels have a 5mm offset I believe and with just -2.5 camber they were flush with the fender flare. The fronts, with -6 camber, were still poking a lot; maybe 5mm of tire was showing past the fender.

I like the body a lot. The mold isn't perfect, there is a slight dip in the roof and mine came with a blemish in the left door, but it's molded pretty thick and durable as compared to a lot of touring bodies I've dealt with. The window masks were not pre cut, and made of a pretty cheap material that curled in the edges when the first coat of paint hit it. Headlight and taillight buckets were included and I didn't expect that. I opted to bot run taillights in this body though.
very cool, wish they sold a delorean body shell. I've always wanted to do one boso style. Is that pactra paint by the way? kryptonite gold?
(04-21-2013, 07:48 PM)Piper Wrote:  very cool, wish they sold a delorean body shell. I've always wanted to do one boso style. Is that pactra paint by the way? kryptonite gold?
You could always boso an HPI pantera...
Yes the paint is Pactra Kryptonite gold and the flares are fiery orange, both backed with backing black.   I keep forgetting to take it outside and get some good sunlight pictures.   The current pics don't begin to do it justice, theres a lot more green in the main color.
This is awesome! Top job.
RC ART CE-RX CRIMSON LIGHTNING 3.09CS

KAZAMA GP-X 3.5CS

ENROUTE JXR 3.27CS

Friends don't let friends 50/50.
odd but wicked... would love to see more of this.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It look good!
These bodys are really lookin cool. Great job man. But the ledstrip.. hmm.. i dunno.. not really bozo i think.
hi man,
such a cool ride. I want one of these shells but are always SOLD OUT...='(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matrixline Evo 9 with Voltex body kit JDM style sandbox 23 17,217 08-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: sandbox
  Eazy YAKUZA AOSHIMA (FINISHED!) eazy street 32 11,846 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: RCPHREEK