Brown DRB

13 Replies, 5581 Views

Sweet work! I am thinking of reanodizing my DIB green... why are there no green chassis out there?
[Image: RCDC_sig.png]
(10-01-2014, 07:19 AM)VectorX Wrote: Sweet work! I am thinking of reanodizing my DIB green... why are there no green chassis out there?

i dunno. they can do any color if you go to the right place. i say go for it. i did 2 tone cause i like brown and blue together, but mostly cause theres gonna be upgrades later that you might not want to go through the hassle of reanodizing. and things like the pulleys will look stupid totally anodized. also stuff like spacers that get added etc. and theres different grades of aluminum. the same anodizing will look different on the different grades. its kinda obvious if you compare a different grade to the yok aluminum. best to just leave those parts as they were.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 02:40 AM by gerakatom.)
i think the best way (and easiest way) is to get a gunmetal chassis, so the colors are neutral. So you need only reanodize the most visual parts (bulkheads etc) to look good. I have a fully red chassis... mixing it with green will look stupid I guess..
[Image: RCDC_sig.png]
yeah that would look stupid. purple would be cool though. or black.