Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brushless suggestions?
I'm looking for a suggestion on a brushless esc for my Sakura D4. I just bought the chassis and would like anything that anyone recommends. I've got an idea of what I want for the steering servo and motor, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
(08-17-2020, 07:49 PM)ZirBearz Wrote:  I'm looking for a suggestion on a brushless esc for my Sakura D4. I just bought the chassis and would like anything that anyone recommends. I've got an idea of what I want for the steering servo and motor, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

i have the hobbywing quickrun 120A in my D4 for 2 years now.program card also.i am very satisfied and the price is very very good
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/
(08-18-2020, 10:41 AM)STEVETC5R Wrote:  
(08-17-2020, 07:49 PM)ZirBearz Wrote:  I'm looking for a suggestion on a brushless esc for my Sakura D4. I just bought the chassis and would like anything that anyone recommends. I've got an idea of what I want for the steering servo and motor, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

i have the hobbywing quickrun 120A in my D4 for 2 years now.program card also.i am very satisfied and the price is very very good
Thanks mate, will give it a try if you've enjoyed it for 2 years.
(08-18-2020, 07:16 PM)ZirBearz Wrote:  
(08-18-2020, 10:41 AM)STEVETC5R Wrote:  

Thanks mate, will give it a try if you've enjoyed it for 2 years.

i hope you enjoy it too!if you need any help regarding the chassis setup tell me.just remember that mst axles and hubs work best with the d4.it solves a lot of problems
https://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-d4...7#pid69217
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/