Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budget smooth electronics
Hello, I'm really lost now thinking about what electronics could be rivals for accuvance cause it's kinda costy so I thought about creating this topic and find out what people run as their budget electronics which can compare in smoothness and adjustability near the accuvance, I'm really waiting for your replies people Sick what could be a good electronics combo.
The next one after Acuvance will be Sanwa.
The SV-D and SV-Zero are the two ESC they make that are pretty good. However price is still high ($150-$190)
My recommendation for something smooth/cheap would be a sky-rc system like the Toro 120 or a hobbywing system. Even Yokomo has some affordble ESCs now.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
So I was thinking about it now and I came to a conclusion I will save money and affor me a accuvance with stabilizers and capacitor ^^ . Should be a great investment! By the way, what Turn accuvance motor you recommend running?
(Yesterday, 03:45 PM)Seriogadfgh Wrote:  So I was thinking about it now and I came to a conclusion I will save money and affor me a accuvance with stabilizers and capacitor ^^ . Should be a great investment! By the way, what Turn accuvance motor you recommend running?

10.5 is best. but you can run 13.5 or 17.5 without issues. just gear it correctly and do not abuse of the turbo/boost
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Warning OMG Motor... Silky Smooth? WellMax 10 3,180 10-27-2013, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Rusty180SX
  Super smooth ESC and motor combo Lauris 3 2,484 08-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Last Post: JustynKace