Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
building my first drift kit, mst rmx 2.0 s
got most of my rmx 2.0 s built up, it all was going perfect until the part where i had to build the diff. I can manage building up one half, but the second hand where i have to stick the tiny tiny bearings between two washers i just found it impossible, ended up just putting the diff together without the two small washers and small bearings. the bigger balls went into the gear no problem

anyone had trouble with this??
[quote='tanveer' pid='68224' dateline='1504713694']
got most of my rmx 2.0 s built up, it all was going perfect until the part where i had to build the diff. I can manage building up one half, but the second hand where i have to stick the tiny tiny bearings between two washers i just found it impossible, ended up just putting the diff together without the two small washers and small bearings. the bigger balls went into the gear no problem

anyone had trouble with this??
[/quote

I used grease to hold small bearings in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use black grease in the washer then start putting the small bearings one by one. You shouldnt have any problems with it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
(09-09-2017, 12:14 AM)PedroC Wrote:  Use black grease in the washer then start putting the small bearings one by one. You shouldnt have any problems with it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's the same thing that I did and used the tip of my Xacto knife to place the little balls. 
Gramps
---------------------------------------------------
MST RMX 2.0S 
MST FXX-D
Exceed RC MadPulse awd

im going to change out the ball diff for the alloy spool instead, i cant build ball diffs just too fiddly for me