6 Replies, 1881 Views

Well it's finally done!!!!!!
[Image: IMG_20130526_181258.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130526_181307.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130526_181324.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130526_183235.jpg]
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Nice...
(05-26-2013, 11:50 PM)Frias65 Wrote: Nice...
Thanks lol, it cost me a ankle lol, I sprained it and then went on working, now at the end of the day, I am paying for it!!! Can't even go to work tomorrowSad
Lol well at least you can still race your truck Wink
now all we have to do is lay down some concrete and drift away Tongue Wink hahaha
[Image: Pedobear_by_theeyeball1.png]
Damn Phreek this isn't in your backyard is it?  Man if I had a setup like this I would probably give up all other forms of RC and focus on off road.  Get my daughter racing too, maybe win a championship or so down the road lol.

What kind of dirt was used?  Im sure you've driven quite a few laps already, you loving it?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
It's not my backyard!!:'( lol, but it's 6 mins away from me lol,so I am there all the time lol, and it's funny how ya say that cheify, cause I always say if I had a decent drift track I would give up off road and focus on drift hahaha..... and it took $2550 (14loads) worth of gumbo clay to make that lol and actually we haven't even set a truck on it yet!! The dude in the pic is watering it lol, and was gonna put the polymer coating down to let soak overnight and tamp it some more todayWink so it will be ready for this weekends raceWinkWink
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013, 02:51 PM by RCPHREEK.)