Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burn Effect RC Drift Smoke Machine Video

DriftMission has been testing the Burn Effect RC Drift Smoke Generator!! We must say it looks substantially better in person than on the video. It's not an insane amount of smoke ala Formula D, but does make it look like the tires are smoking! We will test it outdoors on a black background ashphalt surface in the near future.

Stay tuned as Version 2 will be coming in July featuring more smoke!!!
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
The question I have is do they drip any oils at all? We have a dude getting some of these in but no ideas when they are due yet :(
[Image: 9123805157_8fe7c0d400_n.jpg]
HPI Sprint 2 Drift / mid motor drift weapon
MST FS-01D / new work in progress
(06-13-2013, 06:19 PM)teshi Wrote:  The question I have is do they drip any oils at all? We have a dude getting some of these in but no ideas when they are due yet :(

The only dripping of oil we have seen is from our drops missing the holes! It does leave a small residue on the parts, but nothing bad! will post pictures later!
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Imma get one, and place it under the hood of my new supra body, just to pi$$ ´em off at work.
Licenced Toyota dealership..