Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't bind hobbywing esc to mst ms-01d
Hi guys,
As suggested by the people in the previous thread, I went to my local hobbystore and picked up a hobbywing 1060 esc. I asked the people there if they could take a look at my drift car and they didn't even know what mst is LOL. So I managed to connect the esc and everything, but I can't bind the transmitter to the esc. Whenever I use the transmitter, the car therefore doesn't move. I even looked at the instruction manual for both car and esc. The receiver gets power, esc is turned on but flashes and even the transmitter work. If someone knows anything about this problem, please help me.
Thanks
Have you calibrated the ESC?
(01-03-2018, 01:33 PM)H0LESH0T Wrote:  Have you calibrated the ESC?

I watched a video online and I tried calibrating the esc. The esc just keep blinking. For the calibrating btw, I did the unplug your motor and use the transmitter to set it trick if that's correct.
Still no luck? Instruction manual isn't much good. Assuming it has a set button?
On most other Hobbywing (and other ESC's)
* Turn Transmitter On
* Hold down set button and while holding it down turn on ESC and wait for the beep and lights to flash 
* Leave transmitter in neutral and press set (usually beeps and lights change)
* Full foward on transmitter (hit set)
* Full reverse/brake and hit set one more time.

Motor connected or disconnected shouldn't matter. Usually have it disconnected incase calibration out and you turn it on and it takes off on you.
This is a video on the 1080 ESC which maybe similar???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFcH45u_VmE

(01-07-2018, 03:12 AM)H0LESH0T Wrote:  Still no luck? Instruction manual isn't much good. Assuming it has a set button?
On most other Hobbywing (and other ESC's)
* Turn Transmitter On
* Hold down set button and while holding it down turn on ESC and wait for the beep and lights to flash 
* Leave transmitter in neutral and press set (usually beeps and lights change)
* Full foward on transmitter (hit set)
* Full reverse/brake and hit set one more time.

Motor connected or disconnected shouldn't matter. Usually have it disconnected incase calibration out and you turn it on and it takes off on you.

I looked for the set button and I believe there isn't one.
Thanks
On their site it does say auto calibration to make it easier. Have you tried sending them a email?

http://www.hobbywing.com/goods.php?id=358

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Bind spektrum Dx3c to rx HunkiDori 1 1,327 08-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: HunkiDori