Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHAOS in the RC WORLD !
If anyone has noticed , i often get lost when researching things in the RC drifting world , here is a perfect example of why NOOBS like myself get lost when it comes to comprehending things from online sources :

https://www.reddit.com/r/rcdrift/comments/32385o/rwd_or_awd/

NOTICE : THE FIRST GUY SAYS "YOU CAN RUN RWD WITH CS , YOU JUST NEED TO PICK UP THE RIGHT TIRES"

NOTICE : THE SECOND GUY POSTS " CS (4WD) GENERALLY DO NOT MESH WELL IN.."

The first guy implies RWD cars can be run wth CS , The second guy says CS is ONLY for 4WD...

SO WHICH 1 IS IT ? 

All i wanted to know is if RWD cars like the YOKOMO YD-2 or the MST S 2.0 have the capability for C.S ( 1.3 - 2.0 ) , OR am i mistaken and RWD cars/kits do NOT come with C.S capability. 

Forgive my ignorance , hope someone leads me in the correct direction on the issue of RWD and C.S ability. 
Some rwd cars can become cs. For example the d4 you can buy the cs kit or rwd kit. I have the rwd but to become cs i just need a few more parts the kit didnt come with. If you look at a rwd d4 you can see that the front diff case is still there but its empty. So its still capable of becoming cs if you want.

If your talking about drifting a rwd against a cs, its possible but the rwd will need more grip as awd cars are faster.

Those are my 2 understandings from this post. Hope i answered it right.
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
(09-23-2017, 01:40 PM)R.SOLO.W Wrote:  Some rwd cars can become cs. For example the d4 you can buy the cs kit or rwd kit. I have the rwd but to become cs i just need a few more parts the kit didnt come with. If you look at a rwd d4 you can see that the front diff case is still there but its empty. So its still capable of becoming cs if you want.

If your talking about drifting assurance chat  a rwd against a cs, its possible but the rwd will need more grip as awd cars are faster.

Those are my 2 understandings from this post. Hope i answered it right.

Hello!
This is my first time here and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!