Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap rc drift car that can rival a high end kit
yeah i have one at current. it's a good car and once you kit it out it's seriously competitive. but then again, copied off the OTA R31 of course it would!
but if you want a really good car that really does compete with the best the world has to offer, grab the eagle racing front motor conversion kit. it's that good
[Image: pgNNjza.jpg]
Kazama GSX-R Doripake
Tamiya TA-06 MS 
Sanwa M12
Oh man i hope they do! Yeah I used to think CSJunkies was pretty busy but there will be times posts go unanswered for days. These forums are pretty damn cool. No one is a douchebag and everyone is helpful. I really don't go on CSJ anymore anyway.

If I remember, you're a taxi driver? Will you be able to make it to Round 4?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

People need to remember something though. It's not the car, it's the driver. Any kit can be good if the driver is good.
(06-04-2013, 10:23 AM)Ebbicake Wrote:  yeah i have one at current. it's a good car and once you kit it out it's seriously competitive. but then again, copied off the OTA R31 of course it would!
but if you want a really good car that really does compete with the best the world has to offer, grab the eagle racing front motor conversion kit. it's that good

Yes, I agree that it's a good car only because it's a streetjam copy. I really had to pay a lot of attention to how parts move to get it as competitive as it is mostly. It was frustrating at times getting this chassis to perform reliably. Yeah so getting eagle(or may even other good aluminums that are compatible) parts for this kit is definitely the way to go.

(06-04-2013, 10:48 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Oh man i hope they do! Yeah I used to think CSJunkies was pretty busy but there will be times posts go unanswered for days. These forums are pretty damn cool. No one is a douchebag and everyone is helpful. I really don't go on CSJ anymore anyway.

If I remember, you're a taxi driver? Will you be able to make it to Round 4?

Yeah I was surprised. Thought people got bored or something already.

I won't be able to make DCS round 4 as it's a weekend plus it's Father's day. BTW, I'm a Taxi Operator. Although I wouldn't mind driving just for kicks. ^^

(06-04-2013, 11:52 AM)bajaboy5b Wrote:  People need to remember something though. It's not the car, it's the driver. Any kit can be good if the driver is good.

I used to think that too. But kits that are competitively tuned make an already very good driver even more competitive. I gather it's a 70-30ish tuner/kit - driver.

But yeah, it's the user. He's the tuner and the driver. =S
http://rwdrcdrift.blogspot.com/

My Eagle Racing R31 modification and personal notes of it.
Well a pro can drift anything, and a newb prolly can't even drift a fully tuned mst, so it does have alot to do with driver skills!!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(06-04-2013, 09:06 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  Well a pro can drift anything, and a newb prolly can't even drift a fully tuned mst, so it does have alot to do with driver skills!!

That does depende on how you see it. When i started out that's how i saw it. But when you're competing in a pro class, everyone's a pro. Chassis and tune really separate guys with almost equal skill.

But yes, no arguement there. A weak skilled drifter wont be much againts a skilled drifter. But there's always a "depends".

Also, there is a limit on what a pro can do on a poorly tuned kit. Especially if the track is so technical and big.

Funny because that's how I was approached into joining the crew I am in lol
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST
Lol well I am just saying that skill has everything to do with it, cause a newb cannot drive a stock drift, or a fully tuned one either lol
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
hehehe! No worries. Always glad to have conversations like these. =)

From what I've experienced so far, I've found that a 100% newbie has a harder time drifting a stock or mildly modded TT-01 than a well-tuned high end car. I've had people who don't even play with drift cars try my car out and they were able to hit a curve decently or do circles with some control. Then they try the 'cheapo mobile', and all they do is spin out. They'll still spin out with my car but it's obviously far less frequent than with the 'cheapo mobile' Tune has helluva lot to do with it so I'm not trying to talk sh*t about the "cheapo mobile", but it's saying something considering my car was running out of the box settings. I'm not afraid of letting anyone try my car out as long as they know full throttle is not how you get yourself out of trouble, lol.

Dencio I was only asking because that pretty much dictates what days you have off. Chris and me want to go to Route 66 but last night I was looking at a map and realized Caloocan is really far away! That's at least an hour drive from South Manila. Man, we need a track in this area so bad! See you around man.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GGT End of the Year Drift Competition! CAboy 0 336 01-15-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: CAboy
Video RC DRIFT CAR Nissan Silvia s15 VS Police CAR NIKSON 0 789 04-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Last Post: NIKSON