Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chewy newbie
Hi everyone im  51 yrs old new to this hobbie im a disable vet seeking new hobbie triing to figure out wats a good drift car to start out with dont really have any drift clubs where i live im baltimore md so ill practice on tennis courts for right now im planning to move to virgina beach
I started with a 50/50 ratio chassis and real quick I got hooked. Then I purchased I sakura d3 and never stopped since. Been doing this for about 4 years. Consider 4wd or 2wd. They will all required practice as anything in life. Either choice will be pleasurable. As soon as my budget allows me, I will be getting a real wheel drive chassis. I've always been fond of shaft driven chassis though I've never had any problems with my belts on the d3.
Good luck hunting, welcome to dm. It's a good place to learn and share ideas.
(11-02-2015, 11:12 PM)chewbacca64 Wrote:  Hi everyone im  51 yrs old new to this hobbie im a disable vet seeking new hobbie triing to figure out wats a good drift car to start out with dont really have any drift clubs where i live im baltimore md so ill practice on tennis courts for right now im planning to move to virgina beach

Hay Chewbacca64 your on MSUK aren't you mate our have I got the Wrong person did you or are you into Petrol RC Cars like Hpi Baja or Marder.
Different chewy
(11-05-2015, 05:13 PM)glenyboy Wrote:  Different chewy

Alright okay cheers glenyboy.