Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D4 arms on D3
I am having a small issue on my d3 with my current lower arms [MST HT arms] showing ware and one of them has a pretty big crack in it and im worried itll snap off soon, so im wondering if the lower arms from the newer D4 will fit onto the D3 chassis without me needing to drill and shave metal

i don't entirely have many tools
Sakura D3: RWD
Don't bother with the d4 arms (but they will fit) for rwd they are to thick and your wheels will rub. Your  best choise would be the Usukani lower arms (for d3 or d4 it would be the 3.0mm version) or the eagle recing tt02 rwd arms. But in your position I would just replace the MST ones with a newer set.

Franek
(05-22-2016, 12:38 AM)Wolf-Werks Wrote:  Don't bother with the d4 arms (but they will fit) for rwd they are to thick and your wheels will rub. Your  best choise would be the Usukani lower arms (for d3 or d4 it would be the 3.0mm version) or the eagle recing tt02 rwd arms. But in your position I would just replace the MST ones with a newer set.

Franek

Sorry for the dirt.....

I couldn't find the Usukani in stock at all, and i have no clue where to look for the tt02 arms unless they are the R31-RWDP2, but here is a pic of my setting with the HT arms, are you sure the D4 arms wouldn't fit it? because i could just remove the spacers im using

(The wheels are 3mm offset)
[Image: untitled_by_kaxlene-da3h1t6.jpg]
What about the wrap up Type C arms... will those fit without me needing to shave and drill?