Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deciding new car
Hi guys, 

I am an off-road guy, just wanna start drifting. So i found this cheap second hand Yokomo Drift Dib Blue Ed. cheap. Many upgraded parts, you can see it in the picture. It has speed pasion 10,5 t , savox 1257, oneway 1/8 cs difs. What do you think about this option? Or should i buy a new TT02D, E10, RS4 or Sport 3 ? If you have other opinions please share. Thank you in advance.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-01-57-28.png]
(08-12-2020, 05:15 PM)baris41 Wrote:  Hi guys, 

I am an off-road guy, just wanna start drifting. So i found this cheap second hand Yokomo Drift Dib Blue Ed. cheap. Many upgraded parts, you can see it in the picture. It has speed pasion 10,5 t , savox 1257, oneway 1/8 cs difs. What do you think about this option? Or should i buy a new TT02D, E10, RS4 or Sport 3 ? If you have other opinions please share. Thank you in advance.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-01-57-28.png]

i would say go for it!dib is a great platform.you can start practicing with it ,drifting is not easy,when you get better maybe grab a gyro and make it rwd.plenty of videos to help you
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/
I think that all of them are good, you just need to fix the main point of the car in order do understand in which way you're going to drift. As I see you have a kind of F1 car, looks pretty interesting and I think that you need to make it FWD if you want to make it drift. The backside of the model is heavier, so if you turn the wheels than it will go pretty nice. I have a friend working at https://narscars.com.ua/en/kharkov-r1 and he knows almost everything about cars. So he also loves to tune and to create something interesting with cars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HPI E10 S13 need help on deciding price evo8_99 1 1,406 07-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Chiefy707