Dodge Daytona shell only one in the world

9 Replies, 4440 Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKcNrm3yrE I made this body and its the only one in the world. I made it to replicate the Daytona on Fast and Furious 6. Im currently making a orange version which I will sell soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Really cool man. Mad props on actually manufacturing the body.
How did you setup your vacuum forming table? more precisely, did you use a vacuum cleaner or a vacuum pump and a tank? and how much HP?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently working on something similar to make body kits, scoops and all. No bodies yet but I'm curious to know what kind of power you need to vacuum your lexan.
Good luck for the sales.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
Sorry I made this body combining three already made bodies
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 03:34 PM by sam_rojas.)
(05-20-2014, 03:32 PM)sam_rojas Wrote: Sorry I made this body combining three already made bodies

Oh I see, reading your post it sounded like you were actualy manufacturing them.
Now that I look at the pic more closely, I can see the bodyline between the charger and the daytona frontend.
Still, not a bad execution of this replica.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
It looks like an exact replica since the Daytona really only was a nose added to a charger. Pretty cool

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
great, great job.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Beep beep!
[Image: MRCsig.gif]
Nice job! Looks great!
[Image: Knytemare_Sig.png]
nice one to pull off... definitely one of a kind
[Image: newsig.jpg]