Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domo's rwd d3 build
another Rwd D3.. see mine below.. I am running custom lower arms (skr8pn made them) and custom IFS setup so at full lock the tires dont rub.. using R31 steering and added extensions on the arms to get more lock and MST XXX-D uprights (courtesy of Chiefy).. i am also using no gyro.. it can be done.. just a lil bit more tweaking and better throttle control and it will have decent speed depending on your tire setup and surface.. keep on building.. looks good so far..
[Image: 1392021_10151939856442220_645725120_n.jpg]

[Image: 1385214_10151939855947220_768659649_n.jpg]
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Very nice setup! I would love to try that ifs mod. Also, are those are stock knuckles????
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

D3 build..

Nope the Uprights(knuckles) are MST XXX-D knuckles.. check my link above for my build.. this build I did started way back... nice to have more fellow D3 users here..
The underdog drifter....
I love the community on these forums! Y'all are so helpful! I think once I get all the important stuff I need for it to run, I will try out that "IFS" mod.

Do you have links to those knuckles? I can't seem to find them

as you can notice, my car has barely any Bling hop ups.. the only thing realy hopped up is the arms and they are not even hop ups they are custom made... I have spent less than 200 bucks on my d3 and so far it is good.. not yet the best but will get there once i have everything dialed in... as for the knuckles you can find them in ebay.. check hobby best.. yeah the IFS mod is mainly for steering lock.. its great, but it does take out tunability of the front a little bit..
The underdog drifter....
Your setup is still pretty good. Gives me more motivation to finish mine

if you want a lil bit more steering try drilling a hole closer to the bearing housing.. it will give you a lil bit more degrees of steering.. if you need help let me know man.. i love my D3 and will never give up on it.. its my first CS kit too so it has sentimental value to me..
The underdog drifter....
Same here, but I really want a FXX-D. I will still keep my d3 as a drift missle or something.

And I will let you know if I need any more help. Thanks for all your current help!

Update: I have recieved the rear belt, waiting on the rx/tx to get here. I also ordered some ball-end lower suspension arms and r31 knuckles. Will have a video soon. If anyone wants a video as soon as I get the reciever before the other parts, let me know. Until next time........ PEACE!

Nice! I bet you miss drifting that thing. Seeing other rwd d3 examples is really making me want to buy one hehe.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD