Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domo's rwd d3 build
(11-16-2013, 04:02 PM)lougc8 Wrote:  pretty good for first try. Is that a translucent blue? If so don't be too hard on yourself for mess up since translucents are not as easy to paint with.

Yea, it's translucent blue.
I'm not hard on myself at all. I actually like it how it's messed up. As long as it's the shade that I want, I could care less
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

Quick question: Does anyone have a(n) "ABS" feature on their transmitter? If so, do you set it on "slw" or "fst"?

(11-17-2013, 03:15 AM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  Quick question: Does anyone have a(n) "ABS" feature on their transmitter? If so, do you set it on "slw" or "fst"?

it doesnt work on escs.. its for nitro use. its pretty neat actually

(11-17-2013, 11:55 AM)awdracer Wrote:  
(11-17-2013, 03:15 AM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  Quick question: Does anyone have a(n) "ABS" feature on their transmitter? If so, do you set it on "slw" or "fst"?

it doesnt work on escs.. its for nitro use. its pretty neat actually

Cool. I was wondering why my car was reversing weird after I set it

Looks good domo!

posted from crapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(11-17-2013, 08:26 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  Looks good domo!

posted from crapatalk

^^

Update: soooooooooo...... I waited almost three weeks....for the wrong parts :(. The ball end suspension arm was a(n) upper arm and the knuckles I ordered don't fit. It's not even worth posting pictures. Won't be any updates for some time while I try to obtain the right parts.

Edit: I might not even keep this chassis. May sell it and save up for a(n) FXX-D

Did you check the R31 manual first? The instruction says the to put metal bushings at the Knuckles then screw it at the C-Hub through the Knuckles. If you don't understand what I mean by that, go read the R31 Manual.
Sakura Zero S - Racer, part time drifter.
?????????? - ????
(11-21-2013, 07:26 PM)AmirF35 Wrote:  Did you check the R31 manual first? The instruction says the to put metal bushings at the Knuckles then screw it at the C-Hub through the Knuckles. If you don't understand what I mean by that, go read the R31 Manual.

It's not only the knuckles. The lower suspension arm is too narrow and slides back and forth on the pin. There's no way to keep it in place. I'll take some pictures. Give me a sec

So here are the parts I ordered
[Image: Thewrongfuckingparts_zpsb61f561b.jpg]

The knuckles don't fit on the c-hub, so I couldn't use them on the oem arm.
[Image: Stupidknuckles_zps6d89523f.jpg]

Here is the supension arm installed. Like I said, the arm is too narrow/small/whatever
[Image: Stupidsuspension_zpsc8129fae.jpg]

I used some spare parts I had to try to keep it in place. It works...kinda. It gives me adjustable caster
[Image: Cleveranti-rollmod_zps5ff5fee9.jpg]

It can slide back and forth on the pin
[Image: Fuckthis_zpsfc023e7c.jpg]

[Image: fuckthistoo_zps82a61f93.jpg]

It didn't even give me more lock. The turnbuckles on the steering wipers hit the bulkhead, so the whole thing was kinda pointless
[Image: Fuckthislock_zps0f4cd7eb.jpg]

[Image: Fuckthislocktoo_zps52a83999.jpg]