Doubt what to get in my birthday, RMX-D VIP 2WD or FXX-D VIP?.

10 Replies, 3394 Views

I want to know the opinion from owners of this beautiful chassis?.
havent't owned either but interested to see what RMX owner say. Your obviously interested in RWD? Have you looked into other chassis options?
(05-15-2015, 09:45 PM)whey Wrote: havent't owned either but interested to see what RMX owner say.  Your obviously interested in RWD?  Have you looked into other chassis options?

No i have , the eagle tt-02,CS sakura D3 and MST ms-01d pro...i want one of those 2.
And what would you say about the ER tt-02 you have? Your own opinion

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
(05-16-2015, 12:02 PM)Shogun001 Wrote: And what would you say about the ER tt-02 you have? Your own opinion

Besides of change some gears and the cables for the motor......no problems and drift really good, but maybe is because i dont give heavy use too
Does it matter that the FXX is shaft driven? The RMX is belt correct me if I'm wrong. I just purchased the ER TT02 FRD. I don't think you'll go wrong with either choice. Some people have said even after purchasing the FXX VIP, you still have to put some extra money into it after paying 600+, that ain't gangsta!
I have buy the ER TT02 FRD to. Now I'm waiting for it, that's why I'm asking about it

Having owned both i would recommend the RMX over the FXX. I ended up selling the FXX to pick up the RMX and I don't miss it one bit. IMO the RMX drifts better out of the box in RWD and 4WD.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using DriftMission.com
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015, 08:34 AM by wilkewhaq.)
(05-18-2015, 08:29 AM)wilkewhaq Wrote: Having owned both i would recommend the RMX over the FXX. I ended up selling the FXX to pick up the RMX and I don't miss it one bit.  IMO the RMX drifts better out of the box in RWD and 4WD.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using DriftMission.com

Yeah i check that in some ppl posts, like the RMX drift without any tweaks out of the box and that is great......but the design of the FXX for some reason looks better.
I have had my rmx for three months and I would have to say that the rmx is a way better chassis than the fxx. I had the fxx and it just wasn't for me. But after I sold the chassis I picked up the rmx and didn't have to do much to Get it to drive well. Rmx in my opinion is the best. But I say go with what you think is best for you.
Mst Rmx, Mst Fxx, overdose, illest, fatlace,