Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drifting in htown TEXAS
Any more people from Texas joining DM?
3Racing Sakura D3 WIP thread
Wat up wat up!!!! Im new to rc drift tryna see where to drift besides rsd. Anybody? I'm down to help build as well money/labor
(08-16-2014, 09:09 AM)n2rc Wrote:  Wat up wat up!!!! Im new to rc drift tryna see where to drift besides rsd. Anybody? I'm down to help build as well money/labor

Yoo, lets go to rsd together one day. Im in southwest!
We can drift in the hobbytown parking lot too. People usually come out on sunday mornings. Im the only one drifting thoe :[ hit me up!
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
Im down to meet up. Im from baytown. I'll come to s.w.
(08-27-2014, 08:28 AM)davidsmunoz Wrote:  Im down to meet up. Im from baytown. I'll come to s.w.

Check your PM
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
Does it be alot of people out there at hobbytown? I hate when people wanna bash into your car playing destruction derby
You know,

I been to RSD and those guys are just straightly on road grip racing. I am not sure if they have any night set aside for drifting.
(08-30-2014, 06:25 PM)redss Wrote:  You know,

I been to RSD and those guys are just straightly on road grip racing. I am not sure if they have any night set aside for drifting.
Thats not cool... I heard they was starting to allow drifters!!!
(08-30-2014, 07:11 PM)n2rc Wrote:  

We just need to get a big enough group. But I'm fine with parking lot drifting for now. Just bought the wood to make some walls I can throw down in any parking lot. Just need to cut em and paint em. ...and get my truck up and running.
3Racing Sakura D3 WIP thread
(08-31-2014, 12:08 AM)DeadLeg Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 07:11 PM)n2rc Wrote:  

We just need to get a big enough group. But I'm fine with parking lot drifting for now. Just bought the wood to make some walls I can throw down in any parking lot. Just need to cut em and paint em. ...and get my truck up and running.
At least how many people? And which tires are good for carpet?