Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drifting in htown TEXAS
(08-31-2014, 01:04 AM)n2rc Wrote:  
(08-31-2014, 12:08 AM)DeadLeg Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 07:11 PM)n2rc Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 06:25 PM)redss Wrote:  You know,

I been to RSD and those guys are just straightly on road grip racing. I am not sure if they have any night set aside for drifting.
Thats not cool... I heard they was starting to allow drifters!!!

We just need to get a big enough group. But I'm fine with parking lot drifting for now. Just bought the wood to make some walls I can throw down in any parking lot. Just need to cut em and paint em. ...and get my truck up and running.
At least how many people? And which tires are good for carpet?

No idea, never been up there. And best tires for carpet just might be a preference thing. You'll need to trial and error different ones.
3Racing Sakura D3 WIP thread
When I go to rsd, I usually go on thursdays early. Cuz by 7 it'll be full of racers and u would have to move out the way whenever they come on the track and practice. Im not sure how it is on other days a nce they also open tuesdays and saturdays as well.. and sunday I think. Maybe. I went jus 2 weeks ago or so and the owner is still talkin about setting a drift day once a month if I can get enough people to come on the regular.
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
Whenever I get a Thursday off im down to go with you. I still have yo contact... ima see about next Thursday
(09-01-2014, 09:17 PM)n2rc Wrote:  Whenever I get a Thursday off im down to go with you. I still have yo contact... ima see about next Thursday

Alright cool. Let me know dude!
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
Texas RC Drifters?
(10-28-2016, 08:03 PM)DeadLegsBack Wrote:  Texas RC Drifters?

Wassup
(10-30-2016, 09:42 PM)davidsmunoz Wrote:  
(10-28-2016, 08:03 PM)DeadLegsBack Wrote:  Texas RC Drifters?

Wassup

What's up?

Well I just found out about RC Garage and stalked their FB, instagram and YouTube. 
I am excited to know there is a big drift community in the Houston area.

So I need to step my game up.
Is this group still around or is true other places and groups to drift with in Houston ?
Sakura D4 RWD