Drifting my friends Drift Star

7 Replies, 3443 Views

Hey, So me and my friend fooled around with his Exceed RC Drift Star and a GoPro we were just havin' fun. Were newbies don't hate:lol::=):

Video:
http://youtu.be/99tewiz5mZw
I want to get a car...Sick
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 01:38 AM by blu3snow.)
Looks good man, with some minor mods the driftstar can become decent!!! And practice of courseWink Wink good luck man and keep up the good work!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(07-05-2013, 02:06 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote: Looks good man, with some minor mods the driftstar can become decent!!! And practice of courseWink Wink good luck man and keep up the good work!

Thanks I'm hoping to get one of my own the Brushless version and a couple 4400mAh lipo's with charger.:=): It's something to start with!!
aren't those about 270$ for that price check out a mst ms-01 rtr, you'll be able to upgrade parts easier as your skills grow. with that said it's all about having fun so any chassis you can afford that allows that is perfect
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(07-06-2013, 12:42 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote:

Thanks I forgot about that feature.

(07-06-2013, 02:27 AM)kidastra Wrote: aren't those about 270$ for that price check out a mst ms-01 rtr, you'll be able to upgrade parts easier as your skills grow. with that said it's all about having fun so any chassis you can afford that allows that is perfect

I checked out the RTR but for that price I got the Brushless Drift Star 2 Lipo's and a charger shipped to my door.
I just want tio learn and then I will probably go MST.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 12:57 PM by blu3snow.)
i would agree with kidastra man. get the mst and you wont have to spend more on other stuff later. lipos and chargers are cheap on hobbyking!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(07-10-2013, 02:17 AM)robb41488 Wrote: i would agree with kidastra man. get the mst and you wont have to spend more on other stuff later. lipos and chargers are cheap on hobbyking!

I just don't know if it's worth spending extra to get the MST because once my skills progress I might move to a higher-end chassis. What's your opinion?