Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drifting on "Juice"
Any of you guys/gals drift with Nitro("Juice")...I've got a HPI Nitro RS4 3 Drift coming soon from a friend and was wondering about your chassis setups or mods you've tried. I've been researching on how to get greater steering angle and CS out of this chassis by upgrading to ACTIVE HOBBY&MST parts but unsure how they will fit. I would hate to buy a butt-load of ACTIVE parts and they don't fit. Pics and part #'s of mods you've done are greatly appreciated.
not many people drift with fuel cars. they're great at power slides, but not so much with actual drifting.
could be a fun project, but if you're serious about drifting, electric is the only way to go.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
rc is about fun dont forget :) ofc there is no drift competition with nitro cars and at indoor local track you cant go with nitro, only outdoor tracks. anyway do what you like and be proud of it :)
P.S
in electric cars are other gears than nitro, it will be hard to do cs. Im think that you should stay with 4x4. Nitro have more power and it could be hard to control powerslide.