Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DriftMission.com Discussion Board Launch Contest
I introduced myself, and I wrote a RWD setup thread! and I'll share on Facebook!
I'm inB)
Introduced myself, shared in facebook and Posted a 50/50 setup and a CS setup =) Hope I win that engine bay ;)
Hey guys.  I notice people confirming their entries on this thread.  Im not quite shure if this step has been done but Just to be on the safe side....I have signed up,posted to countersteer thread and actualy hope to get some help with my sakura d3 cs that I will be starting to build on sunday as well as have shared to all of my friends about DriftMission.com on my facebook page.  Fingers crossed XX for the contest. lol   Cheers
Posted intro, 50/50 and shared on FB :D

EDIT: Can I post a 2WD and CS setup for 1:28th scale rc for extra entries? I'm HUGE in Micro RC drifting. I'll post up my CS Mini-Z AWD in a bit
Lol. 50/50 drifting is pretty darn simple. Just practice tbh. Ever since I did the CS mod, It's been a lil bit harder. I'm getting torque steer which is weird for a mini-z...
I'll post up a thread in a bit. I'm just wondering WHERE I should post it? since this is a 1/10 forum..
Introduced myself, I wrote a CS Setup and Shared on Facebook.
Hope to winLol
I really like the Driftmission news page
Entries now closed!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Once we compile the complete list of entries we will draw a winner.

It will be announced tomorrow (Jan 1st 2013) afternoon!
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
(01-01-2013, 12:02 AM)wilkewhaq Wrote:  Entries now closed!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Once we compile the complete list of entries we will draw a winner.

It will be announced tomorrow (Jan 1st 2013) afternoon!

Congratulations skr8pn!! You have been chosen as the winner of our draw! Check your inbox for a message from us!

Thanks everyone who entered! We are going to be announcing some new contests in the coming days stay tuned!
[Image: advertisesmall.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DriftMission Slogan Contest!! wilkewhaq 30 8,212 06-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Ekojones