Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DriftMission RC Drift Store
We have started a new RC Drift store on DriftMission.com to help support our mission! New products will be added as time progresses, along with new categories!

Currently the store is offering parts from Yokomo, 3Racing, Tamiya, HPI Racing, ABC Hobby, and a few others!

You can check it out here, if you are in the USA a lot of products offer free shipping! Some are even available for next day delivery!!

Check it out here

http://driftmission.com/rc-drift-store/

** Mobile link added, thanks robb :)
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Awesome! I know i'm not the only one who predicted you guys opening an online store lol
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

Sucks not to be in the US...

I have yet to come by a European shop that offers free shipping on anything, well unless you spend like a gazillion bucks on one order..
awesome! Now I just need an excuse to order some stuff from it :)

Any chance you might start/try to carry mst parts?
No drift flags/banners/logo merch yet? :(

Thanks for the support, guys!
http://www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
(02-23-2014, 03:04 AM)Lille Buller Wrote:  Sucks not to be in the US...

I have yet to come by a European shop that offers free shipping on anything, well unless you spend like a gazillion bucks on one order..

We are looking at ways to find solutions for Europe and other regions so stay tuned!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
(02-23-2014, 08:19 PM)fullmetalgrave Wrote:  awesome! Now I just need an excuse to order some stuff from it :)

Any chance you might start/try to carry mst parts?

Haha I have been tempted to order some bodies for myself!

We are hoping for some MST products soon but it may take a while.... In the meantime there is always our friends at RCRoller.com

(02-24-2014, 12:16 PM)multi-bash Wrote:  No drift flags/banners/logo merch yet? :(

Thanks for the support, guys!

Not yet! We are working on a new set of decals with Faceworx and banners from oospeed!

Can't wait for those driftmission logos and banners to be on sale then. That's something I'd love to buy.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
MST products will be available soon! We are working on a new layout for the store, should be up shortly!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DriftMission Android App - Now on Google Play Store! wilkewhaq 8 3,556 03-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Last Post: TraneDrift